Monday, February 13, 2012

Sound Machine or Sermon Podcast

There are mornings in our house where I just have to wonder why and how our son could wake up as early as he does. And we use fans/sound machines in the kids' rooms just to help with their sleep (anything that gets me more sleep, I'll try).
This picture (courtesy of our sweet friend, Ginger) is not an uncommon thing for our congregation to see on Sunday mornings. So, I'm thinking...why not put an iPod in Luke's room with podcasts from various REALLY GOOD preachers and then I'm bound to get more sleep in the morning.




Ironic that Luke's daddy is a preacher? Hmmm...maybe I should just wake Jake up at 5 in the morning and have him go into Luke's room and start practicing his sermons! It will give Jake some indication of at least one person's response :)

No comments:

Post a Comment